Pin Grading Chart
Each enamel pin is handmade which means there's room for minor flaws during the production process. Because of this, some are sold at a discounted rate. Please read below for my grading standards ♥
Everything looks the way it should! May have very minor flaws if inspected extremely closely, such as:
- Slight lower-filled enamel or glitter
- Minor debris like excess glitter specks, dust, etc
- Small "bubbles" in the color or coating.
- Light scuffs or scratches.
- Imperfections on the the metal sides or backs.
- Minor imperfections in the colors
- Minor metal outline thickness differences
More noticeable flaws, such as:
- Movable posts on the backside
- Lesser-filled glitter or solid colors
- More noticeable scuffs, scratches, or debris
- Slightly more noticeable color imperfections
- Extra glitter or solid colors bleeding into other areas
- Some incorrect colors
- Multiple "bubbles" in the color or coating
Noticeable flaws in addition to the aforementioned:
- Missing colors
- Missing posts
- Very scuffed, scratched, or lots of debris